I am the owner of a list ([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>). 48 hours ago I stopped receiving postings from the listserv. This appears to affect only me (the owner!), as I can view many postings from other subscribers in the archive for that period. Interestingly, I can also see my “test” postings to the list, which were not forwarded to me.

I have not made any changes to my own subscriber listing, nor have I made any changes to my email server blocked addresses, etc. nor to my router or computer firewalls.

Any helpful suggestions out there.

Peter Briggs