We are running Listserv Lite with sendmail. Most of our subscribers use GSuite for their domains. I’ve received a few complaints about users not getting an e-mail from the list in a timely manner. Eventually the e-mail is received. My logs have many entries similar to this:

relay=aspmx.l.google.com. [172.217.215.27], dsn=4.3.0, stat=Deferred: 451-4.3.0 Multiple destination domains per transaction is unsupported.

Is there any best practice mod to sendmail to reduce this behavior?

Kelley

HCC - Hamilton Clermont Cooperative
1007 Cottonwood Drive, Loveland, OH 45140

(513) 728-7901

www.hccitc.org