From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jacob Haller
Sent: 22 February 2021 17:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Building web archives after move

I would check to make sure that, for the affected mailing lists, the following directories exist:

(1) The directory given in the ’Notebook=‘ setting in the mailing list’s configuration.

(2) Look under ’Server Administration’ in ’Site Configuration’ and find the WWW_ARCHIVE_DIR setting. In the location defined there, there should be a subdirectory for each mailing list.

The two directories described above should not be the same location. See http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/16.0/htmlhelp/site%20managers/ConfiguringLSSite.html#2342978 .

Under Unix, the paths should be all lower case, so, if the above doesn’t fix the problem, then that might be something to check.

Additionally, after creating the subdirectories described in (2) above, you will have to restart LISTSERV.

Finally, if none of that does the trick, then make sure that /etc/lsv-wa.config exists and that the PATH directive points to the same directory as found in WWW_ARCHIVE_DIR above. Information about this file can be found here: http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/unixinst.html#wa

I hope that one or more of these suggestions is useful!

-jwgh