On Mar 24, 2021, at 2:10 PM, Duane R Theleman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I am a new owner of a listserv and we are working with a particular vendor (MYVENDOR) that would like to have the ability for anyone with an email of "@myvendor.com" to post to the listserv we just set up.  This would allow someone from their company with that email address to post without having to maintain (add/remove) individual email addresses.

Setting

Send= *@myvendor.com

should accomplish that. You can combine this with other ’Send=‘ settings (except ’Send= Editor, which is its own whole special thing) — so for instance

Send= Private,*@myvendor.com

would allow messages from subscribers (regarless of whether or not they are @myvendor.com), plus messages from @myvendor.com addresses (regardless of whether they are subscribers).