Gmail rejecting Flute List Listserv Digests

6 06/09 06/12 John Rayworth <JOHN@...........NET
<mailto:JOHN@...........NET> >

               Last error: 5.7.1 @gmail.com; 550-5.7.1 [91.136.10.194 12]
Our

                           system has detected that this message

Looking this up, it's likely 550, "5.7.1", Our system has detected that this
message is likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent to
Gmail, this message has been blocked. For more information, visit
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131

John@.......net <mailto:John@.......net>  resolves to a gmail address.

Now this poor guy is about to be deleted from the list because it keeps
happening.

More common is that a number of subscribers are throwing

  2 06/09 06/11 Barbara H. <[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> >

                Last error: 5.7.1 550-5.7.1 [64.90.62.164 12] Our system has

                            detected that this message is 550-5.7.1 likely

                            unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam
sent

                            to Gmail, 550-5.7.1 this message has been
blocked.

                            Please visit 550-5.7.1

https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedMessa

                            geError 550 5.7.1 for more ... (40 bytes

                            suppressed)

Suggestions? It seems that recently gmail has gotten somewhat unpredictable
in what it doesn't like.

Thanks!

Nelson