Howdy!

We recently updated our installation of Listserv to Listserv 17 and implemented the new web interface. I’ve recently been asked how to view a list’s subscriber list in a new browser window the way you were able to in the older web interface. I’ve been unable to find how to do this, and I’m hoping this list might point out something I’ve been overlooking.

--

Michael Crocker | Statewide Self Service Manager

Statewide Service Operations| Division of Information Technology

Texas A&M University

3363 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-3363
Tel. 979.845.8300 | [log in to unmask]

IT.tamu.edu

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: