This has just come up at my site, as well. The sender Bcc’s the list, which allows subscribers to post, and Reply All's go to the list. Even though the list is configured with Reply-To=Sender.
In my mind, people who hit Reply-all should be taught better…

I have a device that would teach that, but have been not allowed to implement that device.

Steven J Depinet  Systems Administrator, Sr.
[log in to unmask] Information Technology Services
(928) 523-6843Northern Arizona University