Good morning,

When we upgraded to version 16 a while back, we chose to continue using the classic Listserv interface, as we didn’t have time to update our internal documentation sufficiently to reflect the modern interface. When we updated to version 17, the modern interface was put in place. We’ve had many users express difficulty finding some functions.

I may be misremembering, but when we performed our upgrade to version 16, I thought there was a way for an individual user to be displayed either the modern or classic interface (we applied it across the whole server), but I’ve been unable to find that documented in the manuals. I’d like to allow the option for specific users to use the classic interface if possible.

Is this an actual capability, or am I severely misremembering something from years ago?

--

Michael Crocker | Statewide Self Service Manager

Statewide Service Operations| Division of Information Technology

Texas A&M University

3363 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-3363
Tel. 979.845.8300 | [log in to unmask]

IT.tamu.edu

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: