Jacob,

Thanks for that info and suggestion, I was planning on trying that. Not that it matters past this evening (I’m upgrading to V17.0 tonight after business hours), but the “Search Options:” is the header above "All Moderated Lists”, and (after clicking on that, and hitting “Refresh”), “All Moderators”."

Steven J Depinet  Systems Administrator, Sr.
[log in to unmask] Information Technology Services
(928) 523-6843Northern Arizona University