Though I have not done so lately, I had found some problems with that and Thunderbird.  I stopped using Thunderbird for LISTSERV MIME digests and have not checked back since various upgrades to that product.

I suggest that you add a DIGEST MIME subscription for yourself, in addition to any other that you might have.  I used to do so for my gmail address.