Jacob,

MANY thanks for the direct. I was able to find the offending Template, and identified those 3 missing templates. I may need to go back to the release notes to see if they have been replaced or renamed, I do see some similarly named templates. So even though I know nothing about Listserv Web Templates, I believe that I can help the List Owner determine the best course of action based on what you’ve said.

Steven J Depinet  Systems Administrator, Sr.
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Information Technology Services
(928) 523-6843Northern Arizona University