Hello Everyone,

I am currently looking into what all might be impacted by the log4j vulnerability.  I know that LISTSERV uses F-Secure Anti-Virus and that other products of F-Secure have reported having issues with log4j.  Does anyone know if LISTSERV or F-Secure Anti-Virus has the log4j vulnerability?  Also, if there is an issue which will need to be patched, which versions could be impacted?  If it is still an unknown, then I understand, but just was curious.  Thank you for your help!  Have a great day!

Thank you for your time,

Adam L. Arthur

Enterprise Application Administrator

Information Technology Services