From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Krista <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2021 8:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: HTTPS redirect

I followed the instructions I found here: https://www.lsoft.com/manuals/lsv-faq/443SecuringtheLISTSERVwebinterfa.html to redirect all traffic from HTTP to HTTPS on my ListServ 16.5 installation.  Everything worked except for Confirmation URLs, which threw a 500 error until I turned off the redirect rule.

Anyone have ideas on why that's happening?

Krista Landon