Greetings,

I recently upgraded to Listserv V17.0, and have had a few issues with the Web Interface, specifically with Subscriber Reports and Subscriber Management. The Subscriber Management issue is for a specific list, when the Owner or myself (the Listserv Admin) try to go to the Subscriber Management for that list, we get:

Error - template TEXT-GLOBAL not found
A configuration error was detected in the CGI script; the TEXT-GLOBAL template could not be found.
Error - template TEXT-ACTMGR not found
A configuration error was detected in the CGI script; the TEXT-ACTMGR template could not be found.
Error - template LAYOUT-GLOBAL not found
A configuration error was detected in the CGI script; the LAYOUT-GLOBAL template could not be found.

Did I miss something in the upgrade, or are there templates that I need to download or create?

Thanks,

Steven J Depinet  Systems Administrator, Sr.
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Information Technology Services
(928) 523-6843Northern Arizona University