L-Soft
Dear Subscriber,
Thank you for being an L-Soft subscriber and a part of the LISTSERV® community.

We're happy to let you know that ListPlex hosting – also known as LISTSERV in the Cloud – is now running on Microsoft® Azure for new customers.

Did you know that more and more email communicators and marketers are using L-Soft's cloud service? This trend is no surprise because of its many advantages.

Key Benefits of Hosting Include:

Benefits of Hosting
  • Lower Upfront Costs
  • Fewer Resources Required
  • Minimal Learning Curve
  • Automatic Upgrades
  • High Performance

If you're a current ListPlex customer, we highly recommend switching from Verizon to Azure and start enjoying its solid benefits as soon as possible.

Azure Provides You With:

  • Increased Security
  • Minimized Risk of Outages and Downtime
  • Higher Level of Disaster Recovery
  • Superior Reliability
  • Faster Networking
  • Georedundant Backups (GRS)

    Data is backed up at two distant geographic locations (NOT available with Verizon)
ListPlex on Azure

While Azure has slightly higher fees than Verizon, the reliability, value and peace of mind it offers certainly outweigh the investment.

We're here to help with any questions and to discuss this opportunity for your organization's communications.

GET IN TOUCH

Thank You and Happy Communicating!

Best Regards,
L-Soft
Contact Us

L-Soft international, Inc.
7550 Wisconsin Ave, Suite 400
Bethesda, MD 20814
USA

L-Soft Sweden AB
Fatbursgatan 15
118 28 Stockholm
Sweden

L-Soft Subscription Center LISTSERV on Facebook L-Soft on Twitter L-Soft's YouTube Channel L-Soft on LinkedIn L-Soft on Instagram

Please note that you were sent this announcement because you are subscribed to the L-Soft News List.