See Helpful LISTSERV Resources

L-Soft
Dear Subscriber,

Looking to a fresh year ahead, here are some key resources to support your organization's LISTSERV email communications in 2023 and beyond:

Thank you for being a valued member of the L-Soft and LISTSERV® community.

L-Soft's worldwide staff would like to wish you a very Happy 2023!

Happy 2023!

CONTACT L-SOFT

Will 2023 be the year of AI? Who knows? Until then, enjoy a poem about LISTSERV that one of our staff members asked AI to generate:

"A simple thing, a tool so fine
LISTSERV is a name divine
It helps us share and stay in touch
With friends and colleagues, near and far

With just a click, we send our thoughts
To everyone who's on the list
No need for stamps or postage paid
Just type and send, it's that easy

LISTSERV is a time-saver too
No more endless back-and-forth
No more missed messages, left unseen
Just simple, efficient email

So here's to LISTSERV, our dear friend
A tool that makes our lives more seamless
Long may it help us share and connect
In ways that make our days more sweet."

Here's to your best year of communications yet – we're here to help, so stay in touch!

Best Regards,
L-Soft
Contact Us

L-Soft international, Inc.
7550 Wisconsin Ave, Suite 400
Bethesda, MD 20814
USA

L-Soft Sweden AB
Fatbursgatan 15
118 28 Stockholm
Sweden

L-Soft Subscription Center LISTSERV on Facebook L-Soft on Twitter L-Soft's YouTube Channel L-Soft on LinkedIn L-Soft on Instagram

Please note that you received this announcement because you are subscribed to the L-Soft News List.