Hi, folks,

     I've been asked about a LISTSERV whose owner left us in 2021 and what
to do with it. It's a list with student subscribers, so I'm sure there's
been a lot of turnover.

     What's the best way to flush that list of subscribers no longer
here--that is, with inactive emails?

Thanks,

     John A

--
John Adams
Senior Linux/Middleware Administrator  | Information Technology Services

Reminder:  IT Services will never ask for your password over the phone or
in an email. Always be suspicious of requests for personal information that
come via email, even from known contacts.  For more information or to
report suspicious email, visit IT Security
<http://ualr.edu/itservices/security/>.