I have a LISTSERV Lite Free Edition working well on HTTPS with a Lets Encrypt certificate… just configured this in the Apache server.  My server is Linux using the Rocky Linux distribution (similar to RHEL).

Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2023 22:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LSTOWN-L] SSL/HTTPS for Listserv Server

Greetings,

We’ve been using Listserv since before SSL/HTTPS was much of a thing. Now, we realize that it’s about the only thing we have that isn’t SSL/HTTPS. Our webmaster works mostly with Unix, and isn’t sure what it would take to get our Listserv site set up with SSL/HTTPS on it’s Windows server.

Do any of you have any tips, pointers, or recommendations I could share with him?

Do any of you use Let’s Encrypt<https://letsencrypt.org/>? Do you recommend it?

Thanx,

Reed

[SirsiDynix]<http://www.sirsidynix.com/>

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/SirsiDynix>

[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/sirsidynix>

[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/sirsidynix>
Reed Farnsworth
KNOWLEDGE BASE ANALYST/CS TRAINING COORDINATOR
800-288-8020 ext. 5483

[Kickstart Your RFP]<http://cs.sirsidynix.com/?src=sdftr>
WATCH CONNECTIONS 2022
SirsiDynix Online Conference | Online | Nov 15-18
[Connections 2021]<http://cs.sirsidynix.com/?src=sdftr>
[SirsiDynix Store]<https://shop.sirsidynix.com/?src=sdftr>
GET YOUR POWER OF LIBRARIES GEAR
Shop now for Shirts, Totes, Buttons, Mugs and more!
[Kickstart Your RFP]<https://shop.sirsidynix.com/?src=sdftr>
[Library Connections Video]<http://go.sirsidynix.com/Connections-Video_Connections-Video-LP-new.html?src=sdftr>
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO FOR YOU
Library Connections
[Kickstart Your RFP]<http://go.sirsidynix.com/Connections-Video_Connections-Video-LP-new.html?src=sdftr>

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may contain our trade secrets, and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. Any use, dissemination, distribution, publication, or coping of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at 801-223-5200 (or by return e-mail) and delete the e-mail from your system. No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of our Company with another party by email without express written confirmation by an officer of the Company. Thank you for your cooperation.