Sorry,

“People not in your ListServ list but who are not in your current student list have probably gone.” should of course read “People in your ListServ list but who are not in your current student list have probably gone.”

Ray

Sent: Monday, February 20, 2023 9:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: How to revive an old list?

CAUTION: This message originated from outside of Indiana State University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi, folks,

     I've been asked about a LISTSERV whose owner left us in 2021 and what to do with it. It's a list with student subscribers, so I'm sure there's been a lot of turnover.

     What's the best way to flush that list of subscribers no longer here--that is, with inactive emails?

Thanks,

     John A

--

John Adams
Senior Linux/Middleware Administrator  | Information Technology Services

Reminder:  IT Services will never ask for your password over the phone or in an email. Always be suspicious of requests for personal information that come via email, even from known contacts.  For more information or to report suspicious email, visit IT Security.

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link:

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: