Spooky Email Design Tips for Bewitching Communications

Email remains a spellbinding digital communication and marketing channel when done right. Cast trust-spells with double opt-in subscription confirmation and a one-click escape hatch.

Before Weaving Your Email Enchantments, Clarify:

* Who's in your spellbound audience?

* What secrets lie within your mystical messages?

* How will your content serve their desires?

Then Embark on Your Journey with 7 Email Design Spells:

1. Call in Brand Recognition: Personalize with magical enchanting signs

2. Craft Content with Otherworldly Clarity: Balance space and font size

3. Enchant Your Audience's Gaze: Use magical images

4. Bewitch Recipients to Take Action: Include a prominent CTA

5. Summon Social Media Spirits: Make sharing easy

6. Embrace Mobile Mysteries: Create a bewitching mobile experience

7. Add a Footer to Complete the Spell: Bring a magic touch to your email's final realm.

Special Formulas for Out of This World Email Impact:

* How do I use the built-in email newsletter templates?
https://www.lsoft.com/courses/maestro/tutorials/19.asp

* How do I customize the built-in email newsletter templates?
https://www.lsoft.com/courses/maestro/tutorials/20.asp

* How can I create my own newsletter templates from scratch?
https://www.lsoft.com/courses/maestro/tutorials/21.asp

Featured Articles and Tips: A Second Glance

Dark Mode

Dark Mode For Email: Emerging Trend or Fleeting Fad?

DISCOVER THE DARK MAGIC:
https://www.lsoft.com/news/darkmode-issue5-2020.asp

All Treats

All Treats, No Tricks: Happy Subscribers + Best Results

EMBRACE EMAIL ENCHANTMENT:
http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-COMMUNITY.exe?A2=EMAILRULES;beffa6f3.2210