He is right.  You cannot tell LISTSERV  to ignore the case  of the domain
part of  the RFC822 address,  but it can certainly  be told to  upcase it
unconditionally when it receives it. I plan  to do it in the next version
(there would be a conversion program  to update the addresses in the LIST
files). I know  perfectly well that some <operating  system name deleted>
machines  do NOT  support uppercase  domain-parts, which  is a  (another)
violation of  RFC822, but if it  create REAL problems for  DECENT mailing
software, as this seems  to be the case in Denmark,  the decision is easy
to make.

  Eric