I've recevied  two of these in  two days.  Has anyone  else been getting
these?   Does anyone  think they're  related  to the  problem I've  been
having daily for the past 2 months  with my CHECKSUM errors on the lists
update job?   You know, the  one that requires  me to send  listserv the
command LSVLDELT REFRESH LISTSERV@UBVM HDR everyday until I can find the
time to look through  my 150+ lists to see if one of  them has a typo or
something else strange in it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim...
<DIST2> CRC verification failed (local checksum is 1-E74047AE instead of the
expected 1-38E4A6AB).  The file was  probably corrupted by  buggy networking
software on its way from JPNSUT00 to UBVM and will not be processed.

Information about the failing job
Job origin: LISTSERV@JPNSUT00
Actual ("FROM=") origin: INDIA-L@UTARLVM1
Job type: Mail
Spool fileid: "INDIA-L MAILDIST", DISTcode=QU-MAIL
VIA list: UTARLVM1 RICEVM1 JPNSUT00 UBVM