Greetings,
   I am trying to find a LISTSERV to take over a list I am running by hand at
the moment. It currently has 90 subscribers. So far, it has never generated
more than five messages per day - often fewer than that. The topic of my list
is Sun Ra, who is a jazz musician. At the end of this note I've included a copy
of the list anouncement that I sent out to ALLMUSIC and JAZZ-L, as well as a
few internet based lists. PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO ME AS I AM NOT SUBSCRIBED
TO LSTOWN-L. I don't need any archive space as I will be keeping an on-line
discography as well as a few other Sun Ra documents here in my account at KNOX
to be sent out as per specific requests. Adva(thanx)nce....

                                                Tom <[log in to unmask]>
                                                "Sound Can Wash Clothes"
                                                       - Sun Ra -