To: [log in to unmask]

L>Hello, my name is John Buckman, and I work for Logika, the company

Hi John:

L>developing the LISTSERV graphical user interface for Windows, Mac,

Will the interface serve as a reader/editor as well.  If so will it
be able to segregate in bound email from various lists into separate
reading folders.

L>Some of its capabilities:

These features are all great.

L>Now, our software could automatically subscribe, do the search, then
 >signoff, and this would circumvent the problem.  This is not a good

Good that you raised this in advance.  There must be a lot of sign
on and sign off traffic generated as it is.

L>A much better solution would be to have list owners who have public
 >lists allow database jobs by making their notebooks public.  The

Good suggestion for those list owners who will find the increased
traffic a problem.  Some may want to resolve this by further limiting
the access to conserve listserv resources.

John DeBruyn

P.S. Is Logica associated with the Clark people who produce PCBoard
BBS software?