On Sat, 3 Dec @2:25 EDT, "Fr. John-Mark Gilhousen" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Can anyone on this list help me find a LISTSERV site to accommodate the
> establishment and at least temporary maintenance of a discussion group on
> issues relating to the Independent Catholic Movement, and particularly the
> Old Catholic Communion?

Perhaps, the "list-owners" of one of the following lists will be willing.
---
CATHOLIC@AUVM       "Free Catholic Mailing List"
DIGNITY@AUVM        "LesBiGay Catholic List"
VATICAN2@TEMPLEVM   "Assoc for rights of Catholics in church-arcc"
SPIRIT-L@AUVM       "Catholic Spirituality List"
SISTER-L@SUVM       "History & contemporary concerns of Catholic women
AMERCATH@UKCC       "AMERCATH - A DISCUSSION LIST ON THE HISTORY OF AMERICAN
                     CATHOLICISM."

For example, send E-mail to 'CATHOLIC-REQUEST@AUVM',
to contact the "owner(s)" of the 'CATHOLIC' list.

From Internet, use 'AMERICAN.EDU'  instead of 'AUVM.bitnet',
               use 'VM.TEMPLE.EDU' instead of 'TEMPLEVM.bitnet',
               use 'SUVM.SYR.EDU'  instead of 'SUVM.bitnet',
           and use 'UKCC.UKY.EDU'  instead of 'UKCC.bitnet'.