As a responsible listowner, what can I do to reduce the load that
my lists create on the server? My lists run on the VM system at
PSUVM. Are there any keywords that I should avoid setting in my
lists' headers? Or optimum settings? Are there any utilities that
I can use remotely to more closely monitor my lists (other
than 'STATS ListName')?

-Debbie Douglass

[log in to unmask]    : May your sword always be within
Systems Administrator               : reach and may your Foe's skill
GTE Government Systems, Needham, MA : and luck be less than your own.