Dear List Members, I have recently moved here to the US from Australia and am looking for a kind person to host my mailing list here in the US :-). The Wellpet list has been in existence as a majordomo list on my australian ISP for a little over a year and has over 900 subscribers (between the digest and regular list) and generates traffic of between 30-100 messages daily. Below are further details regarding the list: WELLPET- Holistic/Natural Pet Care Discussion WELLPET IS an unmoderated list, specifically for the discussion of Holistic or Natural Pet care and is open to all those with a sincere interest in alternative methods of animal care. Topics could include the use and application natural diets and nutrition, homeopathic remedies, the use of vitamin and food supplements, herbal medicine, flower remedies, massage therapies and accupuncture. Anti Holistic posts are not welcome Associated Web Page is: http://www.albany.net/~sterling/welcome.htm Should you be able to offer help please contact me privately at <<[log in to unmask]> as I am not currently subscribed to this list. Thanks in advance! :-) Kindest regards, Katrina (Ritchie) WELLPET List Administrator/Owner Sydney, Australia email: [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]@earthlink.net