At 02:10 PM 7/14/99 -0600, Ben Parker wrote:

Version 1.8d now supports the following generic -request mailboxes for
lists:

listname-subscribe-request
listname-signoff-request
listname-unsubscribe-request

Thanks for the replies on this.  The additional 1.8d functionality is not quite what I'm looking for since it requires knowledge outside the context of the individual posting or digest that a user receives.

The work around using the bottom banner is helpful, but, since it requires manipulation of the list's message template file, it's not as simple for the list owner or the list subscriber as what I'm looking for (which is equivalent function to the Brand X list server software I used as an example.)

The "requirement," just to reiterate, is to add these example headers:

to each note or digest mailing.
  Rich

  Rich