Hello-

I think I overwhelmed everyone with my questions earlier as I did not
receive any response...this time I am shortening and eliminating....and am
quite for desperate for suggestions.

> 1.  Although I am the owner and editor of the listserv, do all postings
> (once edited) have to come with my e-mail address as the originator?

2. I posted an edited message from one of the subscribers (through the WWW
interface) and now many of the messages are coming to my listserve address
but have his name in the TO field. When I go to this Compose a New Message
page (by clicking on Post to the List at the WWW Listserv Archives page) the
name of this subscriber is present as the default.  How can I change this
back to my name?