Want to connect with a community that covers everything opt-in? We invite you to join EmailRules, a new discussion community that brings together anyone who has questions, answers, best practices and advice to share about navigating the changing landscape of opt-in email marketing and email list communication. EmailRules is a community where you can exchange ideas and results with others who work with and understand the challenges and opportunities of opt-in email communication.
The Golden Rules of EmailRules
1. We use and promote permission-based, double opt-in subscription email.
2. Only members can post to the email list; all posts will be public.
3. Searchable Web archives are available, open for anyone to read and search.
4. Discussions are unmoderated.
5. Subscription options include Regular, Digest, Index or RSS feed.
6. Please use specific and relevant subject lines (these are helpful for archive searches).
7. If you post a question and receive answers to your personal email address, please send a summary to the list.
8. This is a community where everyone's input and ideas are welcomed and valued.
Acceptable EmailRules Postings
Email communication and email marketing-related:
- Best Practices
- Do's and don'ts
Topic Examples: Authentication, Certification, HTML vs Text, Image Rendering, Opt-In Practices, Mail Template Customization, Tracking, Email Branding, Communities, etc.
Unacceptable EmailRules Postings
Off-topic postings as well as:
- Chain Letters
- Direct Product-Related Questions
- Direct Technical Support Inquiries
EmailRules is powered by L-Soft's LISTSERV® software, which launched the email list communication industry in 1986.