Joseph H Vilas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:48:43 -0500
On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 12:25:22 EST, I wrote (in part):

> From:    Joseph H Vilas <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: porting to a Web site without permission

        [...]

> I've written remarq, asking for my list to be removed from their
> service.  I imagine I won't get a response, and I imagine they won't
> remove my list

I recieved an answer from remarq in about 90 minutes, saying they'd
removed my list from their site.  I checked, and it looks like they
have.  I wrote back and thanked them.

I'm surprised they didn't write my list-owner address first with a
confirmation (to foil forgers), but I guess I'll just count my
blessings.  :)

Joe

Joseph H. Vilas        [log in to unmask]        1-919-660-6902
   Box 90132,  Duke University, Durham, NC  27708-0132
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain."