Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 02:11:15 -0500
On Wed, 7 Feb 2001 17:44:06 +0100, Dennis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>!.   How do I put a document in our list's logs WITHOUT all members
>getting a copy of it?

This is called FILE Archives and the procedures are detailed in Chap 8.4-8.6 of
the Site Manager Manual, and same sections of the List Owner Manual.  Note that
if you have only List Owner privileges, the listname.CATALOG file must first be
installed by the LISTSERV Site Administrator to permit you to upload future
files.

>2.  Once it is there, will all members of the list be able to
>retrieve it?

Depending on the access privileges you give for retreiving the file as explained
in the above sections, yes.