EmailRules Community

Visit Email City

Susan Brown Faghani <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:57:30 +0100

Dear EmailRules Community,

Are there certain kinds of information that you would be thankful for -- or already appreciate receiving -- from your city or town? Email newsletters, discussion communities and alerts on topics of each of our choosing can help us to get better informed of what's happening in and around town and feel more involved with the areas where we live. This makes our everyday lives easier.  This is probably why many municipal governments are using email list technology to engage and empower residents and improve governmental operations within and across agencies and departments.

We invite you to come to Email City and click around for information and inspiration on just a sampling of how email list communications connect and benefit everyday citizens and local government leaders and staff.

http://www.lsoft.com/products/listserv_citygov.asp

Enjoy your visit, and please feel free to share the Email City resource with colleagues and friends who work in municipal government, public schools, community associations and other relevant entities. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Susan Brown Faghani, L-Soft