EmailRules Community

Responsive HTML Newsletters Made Easy - Part 2

Jani Kumpula <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Jun 2017 01:22:32 +0200

Dear EmailRules Community,

Two months ago, I posted a tutorial from the LISTSERV at Work newsletter, where we learned how to create a responsive HTML newsletter containing a mix of one-, two- and three-column content areas with the help of easy, reusable code blocks. In part two of this series, you can discover how to create another layout variant -- a two-column design with a small sidebar and a larger area for the main content.

Responsive HTML Newsletters Made Easy - Part 2:
http://www.lsoft.com/news/responsive-issue3-2017.asp

Responsive HTML Newsletters Made Easy - Part 1:
http://www.lsoft.com/news/responsive-issue2-2017.asp

If you want to subscribe to LISTSERV at Work, L-Soft's customer newsletter, directly, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/news/n-subscribe.asp

Best Regards,

Jani Kumpula
L-Soft Webmaster