"Geert K. Marien" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 22:55:24 EST
On Wed, 6 Mar 1996 18:18:32 -0500 Murph Sewall said:
>With a tiny bit of luck, someone may convince Congress that SPAM is just as
>bad as indecency (if not worse) and extend the same legal sanctions to mass
>emailing that exist for mass faxing.

   Methinks it's just a typo.  I am sure he meant:

    " With a tiny bit of  luck, someone may convince Congress that
      SPAM  is worse  than  indecency and  extend  the same  legal
      sanctions to  mass emailing that  exist for mass  faxing and
      remove the indecent indecency regulations. "

   Right Murph?  :-)

**  Geert K. Marien : [log in to unmask]  (Bitnet: GKMQC@PUCC)  **
**        ListOwner: AIRLINE, RAILROAD, STAMPS, The INDIA List        **
**    (All contents are my own opinions - unless otherwise stated)    **