Song Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 11:21:43 -0500
At 11:11 AM -0500 3/3/97, Women's and Gender Studies wrote:
>Hi,
>I have been trying to update the header of our list, but am having
>trouble. According to the instructions I have, I'm supposed to "simply
>make the desired changes to the list header, place the list's password on
>the first line, and send the whole file back to the listserv..."

Use:                    PUT PW=password

instead of just:        password

as your first line.

--Julie

--
[log in to unmask]             http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~julie/

A study of 12,000 people by University of North Carolina researchers,
released in December, revealed that people who drink lots of beer have
large bellies but most people who drink lots of wine don't. [Milwaukee
Journal-Sentinel, 12-11-95]