"Charles F. Hofacker" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Feb 1994 14:46:02 -0500
I am the list owner for something called Market-L which
is currently hosted at ucf1vm.cc.ucf.edu.  That host is
going away, soon to be replaced with a Unix workstation
(I bet that sounds familiar).  Let me keep this pretty
short - Does anybody either know of a machine for this
list or know what process I might follow to find a new
home?  I would prefer to not have to migrate to one of
those *other* list processors.

Market-L currently has slightly more than 500 subscribers
with about 100 messages per month.  Both figures are
showing steady growth.
Charlie Hofacker                     [log in to unmask]