Gee Starr <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 14:20:32 -0500
The WWW_ARCHIVE_TRAILER file is the first place I went, as per the
instructions in the manual :-). That works fine for the one page that lists
the "table of contents" for an archive (i.e. the list of months).

It's the page you get once you click on a month that's the problem. Those
pages have extra content that placed after the content one puts in the
trailer file.

Specifically, in my case, at the bottom of each page, below whatever
content I've put in the WWW_ARCHIVE_TRAILER file, there is additionally a
horizontal rule followed by: '

-- The  text   Back to the LISTSERV home page at INFO.PATH.ORG.,
hyperlinked to, you guessed it, the web interface home page (otherwise
known as host/cgi-bin/wa). Said page contains links to listsoft user manual
administrator log-ins, and other items I'd rather not have confusing or
diverting my users).

-- An image of the blue dot Catalist logo (with hyperlink)

-- An image of the "atomic" "Powerered by Listserv" logo (with hyperlink)

If you check out the archive for this list we're using right now, you'll
see what I mean. At least the link at the bottom for this list's archives
takes you back to the index for this archive rather than the whole dang web
interface home page -- I'd settle for that.

So anyway, is that a bit more clear? Can anyone point me to how to change
that extra content at the bottom?

Thanks for the help,
Gee