Aldo-Pier Solari <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 15:36:20 GMT
Dear Senior listowners:

Although  we  clearly  state  in  our  FAQ  file  that "FISH-ECOLOGY
material has an intrinsic copyright and it may not be  redistributed
without  the  prior  consent  from both the original authors and the
FISH-ECOLOGY management" traffic is  being forwarded to another list

The  responsible   for   this   is   the   Listowner   Bill  Silvert
<[log in to unmask]>.  Mr.  Silvert has broken  our  guidelines
several  times  in the past and now he has started to systematically
forward  FISH-ECOLOGY  material   without   anyone's  consent.   For
instance, Mr.  Silvert did recently forward long posters written  by
Senior  scientists  specially  to  FISH-ECOLOGY.   This is a kind of
piracy which I find hard to  accept  and would need help from Senior
listowners to stop it.

    Aldo-Pier Solari/Listowner FISH-ECOLOGY, FISH-JUNIOR.