Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 03:52:14 -0500
Someone was nice enough to point out that our owner's mailbox,
[log in to unmask] is not working  and they get their mail
sent back to them as user unknown when they send for list
subscriptions.  This just happened this week for the first time.
I tested it out and found out that they are right.

Could anybody tell me how I can fix this up?
Any help is appreciated.  We have an ease-home list.

Thanks in advance,

Sue
 Co-Owner of the Melissa Etheridge Mailing List For Teens and Young Adults

Nobody does it like the way I do!  MLE