Carlton Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 08:33:08 -0500
As I understand it, the header will be sent if the default mailtpl is
in place or if the edited INFO section still contains the .dd &LISTHDR
 formatting commands.  If the default is replaced with a
listname.mailtpl and with an edited INFO section then that will be
returned when someone send the INFO request rather than the Header.

Carlton