"Paul E. Prusakowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:34:21 -0500
I just experienced the same exact problem.  Twice actually, and one of the
times I was ther person who was getting the duplicates.  The problem was
tracked down to a mail server in Germany.  Ask the person who is getting the
duplicate mail to send you a copy and then look in the header to see where
the message is traveling through on its journey.

-Paul

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Heller, Paul
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 1:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: duplicated messages

Hi,
I am curious to know what would cause a message to be repeatedly sent to a
single address on an email list, say 50-60 times even. Is there some kind of
loop in the recipient's mail server that would cause this? Is there another
reason? Thanks for your help.

Paul Heller
List Owner
Classroom Connect