Robert Ponterio <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 15:50:14 -0400
Someone recently explained how to edit the digest of a list before it is
sent out.  I would like to do this today, but when I look at my
filelist, I see no file that seems to be the digest.  Am I looking in
the wrong place?  What is the correct procedure?  (I tried the LSTOWN-L
archive but the message I'm thinking of doesn't seem to be there.)

Bob
 Robert Ponterio                  | [log in to unmask]
 co-manager of FLTEACH            | State Univ. of New York Cortland
 Foreign Language Teaching Forum  -----------------------------------
 http://www.cortland.edu/www/flteach/