Eleftheria Maratos-Flier <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 22:13:43 EDT
>>I have read the manual on listserv from LSoft and I am trying to see where
I as the listowner add new subscribers. Maybe my brain is fried on a Monday
but I'm not finding it....<<

You have to send a message to listserv (in your case I assume it's

The message should read

Add mylist [log in to unmask] John Doe

>>Also, how do I find out what the address of my list is?
ie if the Subject line is<<

I'm not sure what the easiest way fo finding out what the
listname is but you can send a one line message

query ABC

to [log in to unmask]

If ABC is the name of your list you'll get back a message with
your subscription options.  If it isn't then listserv will tell
you that no list with the name ABC exists at that site.

Eleftheria Maratos-Flier, co-owner, Healthre