Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:20:23 -0400
Rumor has it that last Wednesday, PSU had signifcant backlogs trying to
delivery to YAHOO and that our support folks contacted them and found out
that indeed YAHOO was then having problems.

Maybe it isn't a LISTSERV(R) Probe Problem?

BTW, I just did NSLOOKUPs for the MX RR for yahoo.com.  Everytime I
issued it, I got a somewhat different list of multi-homed hosts.

/Pete