Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 20:06:17 -0500
Randy Ryan wrote:
> Is there a way to stop getting an error report for domains that I've
> filtered. After all, the point of filtering them was so I wouldn't
> hear from them.
>
> Will this generate a bounce message?
>
> Maelstrom listserv, 1.8d

I second that. I wish that only subscriber bounces would show up on the
report. I receive a huge amount of spam at the request address, and the
auto-reply almost always generates a bounce. Bad enough that I get the
bounce message, but it is getting harder and harder to go through the
error report to find the few errors I need to be concerned about among
the many spam bounces.

--
Karen Reznek
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]