Thu, 9 Apr 1992 16:53:09 GMT
Please, I never intended my suggestion to imply in any way whatsoever that
listserv was responsible for what was clearly an error on MY part, and I
don't think my posting could be interpreted in that way either. I just
wanted to suggest that listserv could be modified so that the few moments
of "panic" experienced by me (when I realised my error) could be avoided in
the future. Sorry Eric if my suggestions appear to involve a lot of crazy
alterations. Perhaps my latter suggestion involving merely a message to the
owner to alert him/her to the "goof" would be OK ? It's only a suggestion.

--- Rotan.

P.S. I posted a message (pre-goof) about mass-mailing conference lists. It is
still a problem. I'm returning to the policy of archiving them instead of
forwarding them. Any comments?