Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 15:58:30 -0400
Presumably x.MSN.COM did NOT update their mail servers with some
incompatible EHLO protocol which LISTSERV(R) "likes" to use.

Or hopefully some SPAM filter hasn't been triggered

Of some change of IP address that hasn't percolated

Or one of the 7 DNS isn't out of synch

Or all 7 MXs for CLASSIC.MSN.COM aren't misconfigured

Or some routing did not exceed the TTL

At 09:57 4/20/98 -0800, Liz Marr said:
|OK, its becoming not fun anymore.  No mail from any of my Listserv based
|lists have gotten through to MSN accounts - it doesn't matter if it is
[log in to unmask], @email.msn.com, or @classic.msn.com, digest, or individual
messages,