Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 17:34:22 -0600
On 12/8/97 12:48 PM, Bill Harrison <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>Can anyone tell me what type of notice, if any, a person receives if
>he trys to post a message when he is filtered. He is on the list but
>has had a filter placed against him which rejects his message
>attempts.

Best way to find out is just to test it yourself, if you have an address
to spare.

>Also what type message does someone get if they are trying to
>subscribe but have been filtered.

I've seen this before, though it's been a while. Something about them not
being able to subscribe, and that they should contact listname-request
for more info.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;