"Jurassic Park [out of] Control Center" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Jun 1993 12:51:40 -0400
From: Paul Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
-----
George Frajkor <[log in to unmask]>, writes:
[Text edited]
   (for the tekkies among us, here follows the bounce.  there is
   no user 100012.674 on the list at all, and the only other
   users with compuserve addresses give the list no problems.)

Well, until I realized your site is Carleton.CA I thought that there's the
point.  Do all of your messages go through "alfred", or just some of them?

You can use a test mailing and see who it is.

Take the mailing list for the list that you are having a problem with.
Tack onto each user the line number they are on, or put a unique code.
Then take this list and feed it into a distribute mail script, like this:

//SEND JOB ECHO=NO
DISTRIBUTE MAIL
//TO DD *
[log in to unmask]     001